Energy Management System
"Energy Management System" or in short "EnMS", is a set of policies and procedures integrated and put into practice to track, analyze, and plan for energy usage. Using the popular Plan-Do-Check-Act method of continual process improvement. It is a series of processes that enables people of varied responsibilities acrossan organization to use data and information to maintain and improve energy performance, while improving operational efficiencies, decreasing energy intensity, and reducing environmental impacts.
It enables an organization to:
- Establish and communicate its energy commitments and data processes
- Ensure energy action plans are established, managed and achieved
- Achieve energy objectives and targets
- Provide energy awareness and training to organizational personnel
- Use operational controls to ensure energy savings will be sustained
- Actively monitor and measure significant energy uses
- Effectively demonstrate performance improvement
- Perform verification through audits
- Ensure success through management review
Eco Energies have already established their name in the market in giving ISO 50001:2011 training and consulting. The very experienced audit team of Eco Energies has AEE certified energy manager,BEE certified energy auditors, BEE Accrediated energy auditor and ISO 50001 lead auditors. Eco Energies also help companies in EnMS documentation and implementation; thus making it more easy for companies to get ISO 50001 certificate.
The Energy Log Modbus gateway enables to manage or collect data from Modbus equipment's on a single box, the gateway which include a RTU Modbus or TCP Modbus interface, an Ethernet and GPRS interfaces to communicate with the information system. Its an online energy monitoring system and it is user friendly and auto customizable dashboards according to the needs of the user.
Energy log is online software which is most cost effective.